All registrations must be made through the online registration website. Registration will open on 6 January 2015 and will close 1 May 2015.
Before registering please read the rules regarding European/ Non-European to see which category you fall under.
Also, please review the selection criteria as it has changed for 2015.
Summary of European vs Non-European
- European residents - training in Europe: Registration is free. Must pay for their own travel.
- European residents - training outside Europe: will be classified as European residents. Registration is free. Must pay for their own travel.
- Non-European residents - training in Europe: will be classified as Non-European residents. Travel and accommodation at own costs. No registration fee. Limited places are available.
- Non-European residents - training outside Europe: will be classified as Non-European residents. Travel and accommodation at own costs. No registration fee. Limited places are available.
No registration will be accepted unless accompanied by:
- A copy of passport.
- A letter of from the head of department indicating the participant’s year of training. This letter should be made according to our format which can be downloaded below(pdf).
Please send the requested documentation to email@example.com
- Proof of Status (23.64 KB)
If you are not a member of the EAU, please click here for the membership application form.
For questions concerning membership please contact the membership department.
Cancellation of registration
Cancellations should be sent in writing to the congress secretariat on or before 1 August 2015. When cancelling after 1 August 2015 your credit card will be charged the full amount of € 500.