After the registration has closed on the 1st of May, a selection will be made which is based on the following criteria:
- EAU membership. Priority is given to those who are or become a member before the registration deadline.
- Year of training. Priority is given to residents in their final year of training (i.e. training should be finished before September of the following year based on the information received from the proof of status).
- It is required to obtain CME credits by completing European Urology multiple choice questions (MCQ’s). For further information please click here
- First come – first served
- English skills
- Geographic spread
- It is only allowed to attend the EUREP course once
- The remaining slots not filled by European residents will be offered to non-European applicants.
By 15 June you will receive a definite confirmation by email if you have, or have not been selected to participate in the course.